FACTS ABOUT SOFIA WEAN
- Has helped over 2000 women & men with style
- Worked with global fashion for over 18 years
- Works today with esthetic personal branding
Has among major professional positions been employed at H&M for 10 years in the buying office and in the PR department as head of fashion press in Sweden and as international press manager & producer - occupations that have provided Sofia in-depth experiences in terms of fashion, trends and lifestyle.
- Established "HELP OTHER FOUNDATION", a global human fund, which will invest in Self-Value, Human Resources and a future Sustainable Living, for our Future.
- Fashion Advisor to Center Syd, Shopping Center in Sweden, 2012.
- Styling-Events for Center Syd on the 26 & 27 May, 2012, Löddeköping, Sweden
- Styling-Events for CenterSyd on the 24 & 25 Sep, 2011, Löddeköping, Sweden
- Lecture for Dr.Blankas Gymnasium, beg. Feb, 2011, Malmö, Sweden.
- Fashion Advisor to the Nordic Innovation Center project “Todayʼs lead user shows tomorrowʼsmainstream tourist offering”
- Styling Events for Næstved Stor-Center on the 24 & 25 Sep, 2010.
- Fashion & Trend Advisor to Næstved Stor-Center in Denmark
- Style Advisor to private clients in Turkey and India.
- Trend advisor to the Technical University of Denmark in terms of a dedicated image turnaround project
- Assistant to the French trend and forecasting bureau Peciers Paris on the biggest Nordic trend seminar event, MEGATRENDS 2
- Invited as special delegate at the yearly held Monaco Midia Forum focusing on upcoming challanges for old media vs. new media
- Launched the Scandinavian fashion blogging site, blog.sofiawean.com
- Completed concept developing of the 'Personal Stylist & Personal Shopper' at the Danish department store, Magasin du Nord
- Representing Scandinavian Fashion & Lifestyle opportunities in Tokyo at the Royal Danish Export tour 'BornJapan'
- Jury member for Denmark at the Scanorama Awards, SAS Media/Stockholm
- Invited as Style Advisor in 6 television shows on personal styling at the Danish broadcast company TV2
- Developed for the Danish market the television concept 'Express Yourself' for MTV Nordic Network
- Produced and organized Shanka's 2002 Autumn/Winter night fashion show and party in Copenhagen/Denmark
- PR Director for the Norwegian Fashion & Lifestyle magazine 'FJORDS'
2001 - 2000
- Co-founded WEAN, an independent Scandinavian fashion, emotionel & event bureau focusing on the timeless fashion
- Organizing partner of informal Scandinavian round-tables to support Fashion, Creativity and Expression
- Organizing SE fashion press for the H&M 2001 Autumn/Winter fashion show in Dalhalla/Sweden
- Produced the interactive Lifestyle Photo Exhibition 'My Generation' in Kulturhuset, Stockholm/Sweden